Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Chit!
2c5c4f6a145a29cfbb238a18782bfcea.jpg

Oops?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess you need to check the bolts that hold the weights in a NEW cam gear when you take it out if the box.
91168cf35d7fbb16f03dac8058bd7ed7.jpg

Not happening again. 2 in the front were almost all the way out rubbing my chrome peanut cover and all 4 in the back were loose. Didn’t even mark the front side of the cover so I’m buying a lottery ticket.

Friend replumbed his 359 with plastic. Said he probably wouldn’t do it again. Had issues with fittings leaking and dealer said they always coat the threads with paste. Turns out that was pretty common if you remove the lines and reinstall.

Braided line threads are not leaking then ?

I guess you need to check the bolts that hold the weights in a NEW cam gear when you take it out if the box.

Not happening again. 2 in the front were almost all the way out rubbing my chrome peanut cover and all 4 in the back were loose. Didn’t even mark the front side of the cover so I’m buying a lottery ticket.
Better let someone else do everything for you so you dont have issues with everything.

I moved the wastegate hose to the intake,but put amuch hotter file in it. Boost seems to max about 50-52lbs instead of 55-60 runni off low pressure turbo

I moved the wastegate hose to the intake,but put amuch hotter file in it. Boost seems to max about 50-52lbs instead of 55-60 runni off low pressure turbo

Yea need to bore that wastgate hole out and use a bigger flap. Much over 700hp and that manifold turbo is just in the road.

Out of curiosity, why did you replace the old gear?

I don't trust anything from them anymore. I would break packs down to check for rings if it didn't cost so much time.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Out of curiosity, why did you replace the old gear?

I don't trust anything from them anymore. I would break packs down to check for rings if it didn't cost so much time.

Donor motor was an Acert, needed E model gear.

Aaahhhh.

I had one in a 740 that was a mismatched gear in a cat reman engine. It ran 3 years before the engine wear caused a 22-11. It took a bit to figure out had happened.

Back