View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 07:53 PM   #402
NakeDiesel

Name: NakeDiesel
Title: Smoke'n in the Mud
Member`s Gallery
Ended up working till 2 am last night on a failing data process for work, so I didn't accomplish a whole lot this evening. So tonight, I just worked on removing the floor pans, transmission tunnel, and removed the intercooler.

Also started cutting out the other half of the seat bracket that I haven't made yet. Got one piece cut and started cutting the second one and my chop saw blade reached the point of uselessness and needs replaced, so I said the hell with it and called it a night.

Hoping to have the seat bracket made tomorrow, brake booster removed and cab unbolted as well and ready to move it off. Friday evening we are planning on moving my son's cab off of the rotisserie and onto his frame and then I'll put my cab on the rotisserie, weld up all the holes and then get it sand blasted. By then I hope my por15 chassis black will be in from Eastwood so that I can coat the firewall and underside of the cab with it. It's backordered till the 26th of this month. If it's not in by when I need it, I know where I can pickup a quart of por15 in Tulsa up to get that area covered.

No pictures tonight....

Thanks to my sponsors: CP-Carrillo, Air Dog, Muldoons Diesel Performance, Power Driven Diesel, Diesel Performance Converters

Last edited by NakeDiesel; 02-19-2014 at 08:05 PM.