Zach Hamilton, step inside..........

Has your pile of junk moved under its own power in the last year?

Do you have any Hamilton parts on that 150 in your signature???

I'm thinking no. :stab:

However on my "junk" as you call it, we can go down the list as I support the hobby and the great guys whom developed cutting edge diesel performance parts through the years. Alot from Zach himself.....

:Cheer:

Attachments

• IMG_20181212_164644114.jpg
    IMG_20181212_164644114.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 0
ParkinDuallie: I asked you a question and you did NOT answer it. When’s the last time your truck moved more than 10 feet under its own power? If so, we need video. Polishing chrome DOES NOT count as ‘supporting the industry.’

OOOOH **** feet to the fire... here you go jeff
How does your truck move
A) on floor dollies
B) under its own power
C) unicorn and a rope
D) none of the above

:poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::hehe:

ParkinDuallie: I asked you a question and you did NOT answer it. When’s the last time your truck moved more than 10 feet under its own power? If so, we need video. Polishing chrome DOES NOT count as ‘supporting the industry.’

:hehe: see, your a phucking idiot as there is not ONE piece of Chromeplating on this truck!!! :hehe:

You own any diesels at all?

This thread sure has it's share of annoying as phuck comment's. I see a engine bay that sent $$ to suppliers in the diesel aftermarket world. Pretty sure that's "supporting the industry"

If he want's to build a 500" three charger sigma pump monster to sit in his garage, phucking great.

This thread sure has it's share of annoying as phuck comment's. I see a engine bay that sent $$ to suppliers in the diesel aftermarket world. Pretty sure that's "supporting the industry"

If he want's to build a 500" three charger sigma pump monster to sit in his garage, phucking great.

What's interesting is this is posted in a SUPPORTING VENDOR forum. Where a repeat customer is asking about the latest products.

Why is a moderator even in here to begin with?

And furthermore why is he not leg humping a non supporting vendor who is promoting his products on the forum while providing circles for answers? And can't even provide correct answers to questions asked upon statements that came from his own keyboard, statements that are mind blowing to those that know a little something.

For the record, I have over 8 grand in a Suncoast transmission/converter( ANOTHER LONG TIME SUPPORTING VENDOR )

I will gladly take the ribbing from T-man, I been to the track with him multiple times with him racing his diesel.

In conclusion, Will, to answer your question, gfy is my answer to you.

I think a certain moderator needs a time out for not doing his job and just being an all around ass.
There's a modicum of decorum that comes with the responsibility of the job he's been handed, and he sure blew it here.

Mark.

Let's see ,

Multiple products purchased from Scheid, Keating, Haisley, Hamilton, XDP, Crazy Carl, SunCoast Converters, NJDRP, ARP, NX Nitrous Express, Snow Performance, Industrial Injection, Infinite Diesel, I could go on......and on.... And on.

I honestly never totalled up, scared to, but it's thousands upon thousands of dollars that I have supported to this industry, and have NO PLANS to stop. :Cheer:

more power to ya, I ran out of money and had to get out, Zach's cam had 187 thousand miles on it when the truck was last dyno'd, did its job and then some...... 277k on the clock and laid a hearty 953 fuel only to the wheels. cutting edge and made to last.

more power to ya, I ran out of money and had to get out, Zach's cam had 187 thousand miles on it when the truck was last dyno'd, did its job and then some...... 277k on the clock and laid a hearty 953 fuel only to the wheels. cutting edge and made to last.

Brings a tear to my eyes, I remember you were a competitive racer, always testing at Island, I also remember when a young Zach Hamilton first came on to the diesel scene.....

Been here a long ass time..... :Cheer:

JackstandDually: I have asked you the same question twice, and now I will ask it again: When is the last time your truck has moved more than 10 feet under its own power? Can you remember? Has it been that long? You can continually call me names and curse at me, which is fine, but you are dancing around the question, which is a very, very simple one.

Yes, I did have 2 diesels at one time. First one was a Common Rail, and then I bought a 12 valve. CR was heavily modified, and the 12 valve was my daily driver, both with vendors from this forum. I sold them, but still log in to this forum. Many others members have sold their diesels, but still lcome . I was asked to be a moderator to this forum, and I accepted.

Yes, this thread has turned to chit, sorry Zach.

I called you a phucking idiot, ( only once and only name you were called,) after you called me names and continually do so.
You also mistakingly called high temp heat barrier coating, chrome plating, it's not chrome.

YOU were the one who turned this thread between (once again) a repeat customer and supporting vendor. What business is it of yours? NONE.

I also answered your question, I specifically pointed to it.

Perhaps you need to go through again what the moderation duties are for a moderator.......

Thanks for your concern.:Cheer:

Back