Garmon Pricing!! Look Here First!!!!

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
Sorry for the bac pics but I don't have a scanner...I'm sure we'll get better ones up soon but these will do for now...

***Prices are subject to change and anytime***

dfc365c7.jpg

b1b53e51.jpg

e07a20d5.jpg

00e778bf.jpg

e1e247c1.jpg

ce904b11.jpg

the "competition" unit, i take it that it means the whole tranny and whats listed for that price, or is that for just what is listed?? it's a whole new meaning to "overkill" for a street truck perhaps.........

Whole tranny with core swap...

Or if you're in the area, he build yours to that spec if that preferred...

My tranny will be gone any day now, is it possible to get the competition trans with out a flexplate and no shafts? Then down the road order the shafts? And do the competition trans come with low stall converters?

My tranny will be gone any day now, is it possible to get the competition trans with out a flexplate and no shafts? Then down the road order the shafts? And do the competition trans come with low stall converters?

those are just the package prices. You can have done what ever you want. I suggest doing the flex plate, TC and VB first and then worry about the rest later. The shafts are most expensive part of the build.

good price on the tow tranny.... do yall know if he builds 47rh? i need one and would love it to hold 450hp.... are these "tow" trannys that are good to 450rwhp holdin up to ya'll that buy em for towing and then occasionally drag race someone? just wonderin how they hold up for yall that do boosted 450hp launches? thanks....

those are just the package prices. You can have done what ever you want. I suggest doing the flex plate, TC and VB first and then worry about the rest later. The shafts are most expensive part of the build.

I have bad bands, I was going to go that route! Do you suggest a rebuild kit?

I have bad bands, I was going to go that route! Do you suggest a rebuild kit?

I'd call and talk to Jeff. He won't recommend anything you don't need. In fact, he may talk you out of something till your truck is ready for them

:st:
When do u know you need the competition transmission? And can you daily drive with it also?

A good rule is to always buy more than you need, esp. in a diesel tranny!!!
Take my word for it. I didnt and ended up having to buy the other billet shafts later and paying labor again.

Yes you can DD a comp unit. I do. It will shift firm but if that doesnt bother you, then go head on!!!

Trust me, you wont be sorry.

Yeah the hard part to swallow is that I will pay close to 10,000 for the transmission and with the luck I have a couple days after the warrenty done with the transmission will give out. That's just my type of luck I have.

Yeah the hard part to swallow is that I will pay close to 10,000 for the transmission and with the luck I have a couple days after the warrenty done with the transmission will give out. That's just my type of luck I have.

no no....You're thinking of my kinda luck ....lol

You'll be fine man!!

:st:

A good rule is to always buy more than you need, esp. in a diesel tranny!!!
Take my word for it. I didnt and ended up having to buy the other billet shafts later and paying labor again.

Yes you can DD a comp unit. I do. It will shift firm but if that doesnt bother you, then go head on!!!

Trust me, you wont be sorry.

Listen to the man. Best Damn Investment!

I have Jeff's Tow Unit 2 w/Triple Disc and love it! I have done a couple 10psi launches and it is holding up great! Jeff was a great guy to deal with and install from him was awesome to be in and out in less then a day since he can have one built waiting to go in! I have had it hooked up to my Key West 1720 CC and tows it great with temps not even moving from daily driving. Running this trans with lower power then some of yall have but have Smarty/ADR stack running Dyno tune for DD. So I love this trans! I highly recommend them.

Back