View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 10:11 AM   #4
Cowboys4Christ

Name: Cowboys4Christ
Title: Boost is energy held back
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinCAT View Post
One place to call, diesel controls out of Ohio, do not do business with PP on injectors.

Injectors are flowed in cubic mm or mm3, or they can be flowed in CCs which is rated per 1000 strokes.
Thanks for the Information. I have read for the 350 SC the factory ones flow around 200cc? Is that right? Lets say the if the pump was set up to handle the extra fuel of bigger injectors. How much more power can be made for every 10cc over stock? With the proper air to go with it to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo486 View Post
Depending on how much more fuel you want, change the button in the injection pump. The smaller the number, the higher the delivery rate.
I am setting right now at 220 psi rail pressure. I have heard and been told that higher then that you will start to were the cam out faster. Since the SC has a smaller and weaker cam then the BC I was under the impression that going much over 220psi will wear the cam out faster. How true is that? I really do not want to have to tear into it to change out a cam just because i ran to high of rail pressure.

Cam wear is the reason i was and am looking at going bigger with the injectors.

With that said. What is a safe limit of rail pressure to keep from wearing the cam out to fast?

Thanks again guys!

On EDIT: I have a number 20 button in the pump now. And have a 12 I could put in there. BUT did not want to stress the cam to much.

Last edited by Cowboys4Christ; 09-24-2016 at 10:12 AM.