New setup

SlushBox

Got my new set up on and headed to Florida January 25th for dyno tuning and trans tunes. Excited to see what kind of #’s I get out of this with my current injectors. Hopefully get some track time in while I’m down there.

Attachments

• 31131FAF-3786-4540-9118-DD5F61233269.jpg
    31131FAF-3786-4540-9118-DD5F61233269.jpg
    404.8 KB · Views: 0
Looks incredibly clean!

Just think though, if the color ever starts to fade you'll have the best looking set of pink compounds!

What area of Fl you coming to, looks badass!

Mary Esther to visit Ryan Milliken. He owns the local track down there to, but I don’t know if I’ll run or not. On 31” street tires won’t be getting down the track very good. Still doing some searching on what wheel tire combo I want to run.

I'm not sure what kind of tire you're looking at, but I've had really good luck with the Nitto 420 tire. If you're looking for a street/strip tire. If you're wanting a slick/radial, about the only tire I've seen has been the Hoosier DR2, Mickey Thompson ET Street R, and M&H Racemaster's. Just my $.02

I'm not sure what kind of tire you're looking at, but I've had really good luck with the Nitto 420 tire. If you're looking for a street/strip tire. If you're wanting a slick/radial, about the only tire I've seen has been the Hoosier DR2, Mickey Thompson ET Street R, and M&H Racemaster's. Just my $.02

I’ll probably run the 420’s. As it sees a lot of street miles. What kinda miles you see out a set of the 420’s trying to decide if I’m tuning separate stuff for work and play. Have to figure out what rims I need/want still.

I've got a set of 18x12 fuels I ran on the drag truck I'd sell if you are interested. Same set thats in my avatar. And I'm only about 45 minutes from you if you are in St. Clair.

I've got a set of 18x12 fuels I ran on the drag truck I'd sell if you are interested. Same set thats in my avatar. And I'm only about 45 minutes from you if you are in St. Clair.

Your in st James are correct. I know I’ve seen your trail from the highway lol. Pm me a price.

Your in st James are correct. I know I’ve seen your trail from the highway lol. Pm me a price.

No, i'm in Gerald. My trans went out in my tow rig the other week and I had the trailer behind me. So i pulled in St. James diesel to get it fixed.

Back