Texas Truck doing 111 mph in the 1/8

JTaylor

This Pickup is an ultimate sleeper in person. Props to the owner (M.B.) [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNm3n6njAOc"]Twin turbo cummins 1/8 mile - YouTube[/ame]

i know who it is.... amazingly good running truck and if it wasn't for the roll bar looks like something that drove off grandpas farm.

Last edited:
It's been a few years since I've been back there... That Truck never ceases to amaze me....

Love that truck. Last time I heard, it had some dinosaur twins on it, and still kicks ass

Thats a sleeper for sure. Lights up quick! sounds like a holset primary turbo

Mark Bordelon from Alvin... I tried buying it about a month ago almost had him talked into it lol.. Has a new motor and think it might be back out an about soon! Sleeper from hell!!!

Wow! Any more details or pictures of the truck? 111 should be good for high 9's in the 1/4

HA HA HA HA HA... Ahem... Oops. You're right about the truck and forgive me of remembering an old stupid joke.

Hahaha oh I remember no forgiveness needed.

Its one of the fastest trucks in Houston for shure.

Still runs street tires.. He said slicks= transmission breakage.. He enjoys streeting it around and catching occasional street race.

no kidding..

wonder how much power its putting to the tires... either ways that trucks a killer... I could have sworn that it was white before tho.. I saw some videos about a year back of a 12 valve with the same rims, (white?) killing corvettes in street racing in Tx at night.. or is that a different truck..

either ways, other than mine being a manual trans, its my goal to slowly build a truck that can put down at least 70 percent of that that one puts down...

Back