i'm gonna be a grunt 20090331

03-6.0F-350

Follow Me
i'm leaving for bootcamp on march 31st. i went infantry in the army so i'm sure i won't have a ton of time with my truck. i know i don't really know anyone here but i just figured i would share.

Congrats! Infantry has all kinds of schools availible to them, there are a bunch of ex-infantry engineers in my unit. Most of them are pretty high-speed.

opps. its ok i went to mcjrotc all through high school so i'm sure i'm going to mix up a bunch of army/marine stuff.

I was a 11B for 6 years. You'll love Ft. Benning... Harmony Church had all the comforts of hell.:hehe: I think they shut the Church down so you'll probably be over at the SandHilton.

my last free weekend for about 5 months starts now.
i will be in the tan f-350 with "it must be slow, it's a diesel" on the back window at the dallas nhrda race.

I was a 11B for 6 years. You'll love Ft. Benning... Harmony Church had all the comforts of hell.:hehe: I think they shut the Church down so you'll probably be over at the SandHilton.

Ha, I did my basic at Sand Hill, middle of summer 2003, that sucked. Then went right back to Benning for Airborne School it was much nicer there then.

Dave

still here but its family day now. i would be about 9 weeks through a 14 week basic/osut but i got hurt. just figured i would check in here because sand hill passes suck.

still here but its family day now. i would be about 9 weeks through a 14 week basic/osut but i got hurt. just figured i would check in here because sand hill passes suck.

what got injured?

some guys will "touhg it out" thouhgt injurys... which usually make things worse. :bang

every time you go to mediccal it gets documented. scraps bruises, cold, flue,etc then when its tiem ot get out.. VA looks at everything in you record and rates you on anything that is wrong or could go wrong. if it aint in there VA doesnt/wont know about it.

might not seam the "tough thing " to do but bygollie it pays in the long run

i did gft(ground fighting) against a guy who out weighed me by 80lbs. he won and i messed up my chest and thatwas about 5 or 6 weeks ago and i just found out i have stress fractures in both knees and ankles.

i did gft(ground fighting) against a guy who out weighed me by 80lbs. he won and i messed up my chest and thatwas about 5 or 6 weeks ago and i just found out i have stress fractures in both knees and ankles.

bilateral fractures cant get you med discharged had that happend to a couple buddys.

crack any ribs?

bilateral fractures cant get you med discharged had that happend to a couple buddys.

crack any ribs?

they have taken x-rays twice and haven't seen anything. but it happened about 4-5 weeks ago and its still a constant pain and it gets worse when i move just the right way or try to do push ups. but they dr thinks i'm faking it so i just keep getting the wait and see from him.

Back