View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 12:50 PM   #1
JNewman92

Name: JNewman92
Title: Its Only $$$$$
Member`s Gallery
A 92's Journey "build thread"

Originally had this in another section of the forum but figured here would be a better place for it. A little history, the truck was purchased in 2012 right before my senior year of high school. Came out of Alabama where it lived it's entire life as a 100% stock, rust free truck, with only 112,000 miles. I picked it up for $6500 , back when diesels were still realistically priced lol. Throughout high school small things were done here an there while it was still a VE truck. Was taken to the track often, best time of 14.9s if I remember right, and was my daily driver. Time went on, off to college from Kentucky to Pennsylvania I went.

While in school I had decided It was time to remove the VE setup in favor of a P7100. I had acquired a 160 P7100 and all the necessary parts. I did the swap with the help of my friend "cummins12club" when I came home from school for a spring break. Within about three weeks a head gasket was blown and a stock transmissions life was ended when I went to take it down to track to get some updated times.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk