View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 11:08 AM   #31
StarLite Diesel

Name: StarLite Diesel
Title: EFILive Cummins Tester
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazeeun View Post
Where do we sign up for carnival rides in it, it DOES have a passenger seat right?
No seat, but there's a whole bed. we can stack probably 3-4 people in the back of it if we take out the nitrous bottles that haven't really been needed.. Maybe we can put seat belts in and charge admission, though I can think of a few people i wouldn't mind accidently bouncing out at the starting line... Ashley will have to come up with some kind of waiver I guess for the thrill seekers to sign.

The passenger seat is gone for for the laptop stand and V2 holder and a couple other goodies for easy access. However, this truck CAN actually drive down the street nice and clean when they feel like taking it to get groceries or beer..... Little/no smoke or huffing and puffing. just cruises right down the road like the bad ass rig that it is.

Ashley will have to fill in the blanks, but one of the coolest things to me about the truck - is where it's gotten on fuel only. I believe 9.19 (but might have been 9.33) was the quickest fuel only pass at TS for the truck... but Ashley has the slips and can correct where i'm wrong. the 9.09 pass was on literally just a trickle of Nitrous. Be neat to see what's possible with a bunch of nitrous if the factory head gaskets can hold up this time.

EFILive Cummins beta tester and "Brand X" SCI Cummins beta tester! Like us on FaceBook!
StarLiteDiesel.com