Finally ordered Auto Enginuity software

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Called Dennis at ITP, and ordered the AE software finally. Been looking at it forever, and decided it was finally time to bite the bullet. Monitors every sensor on the truck, datalogs, and will run a cylinder contribution test. I guess getting the Ranger close to being done was the final hurdle. Should help in tuning.

I have it too :snoop:and it is way smarter than me. That probably is evident without saying,:lolly:but I am trying to learn. So keep us posted. :ford:

The last time I checked, I couldn't run a power balance test(cyl. contribution) with AE. We use the IDS for that. Let me know if the latest version has that functionality, it would be a nice alternative when on the road.

LOL, this is a small insight into my life... after reading this, I had a small thought. So I went out to the big cupboard out in my shop... lo and behold. I had bought this a couple years ago,, version 5.. never used yet.. man I gotta stop doing that.

That being said are the extra bundles worth the extra money?

The last time I checked, I couldn't run a power balance test(cyl. contribution) with AE. We use the IDS for that. Let me know if the latest version has that functionality, it would be a nice alternative when on the road.

its been said that the update version 8.1 or something like that coming out on 1/15/2010 will be able to do this along with being able to disable certain cylinders like the IDS does.

AE

Ya I droped the coin for the AE also,. wanted it to find a bad injector but I had no luck with the whole cylinder contribution test thing, on my 6.0 that is. when I e mailed ITP they told me it did not have this test on it :bang that would have been great to know b4 I orderd it :doh:

David,

Can I get some info on the Domestic bundle as well? $$

Thanks!!

LOL, this is a small insight into my life... after reading this, I had a small thought. So I went out to the big cupboard out in my shop... lo and behold. I had bought this a couple years ago,, version 5.. never used yet.. man I gotta stop doing that.

That being said are the extra bundles worth the extra money?
If you mess with the Cummins or Dmax it is.
x2 Id like an idea on the cost of a domestic bundle.

629.95 for the domestic bundle.

That's a good price. I wish I would have known you were a dealer before I ordered the Pro-line interface upgrade a few weeks ago.

Back