John Russin just posted this......

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
This sound's and smoke's, and spraying starting fluid!. In the Jerry Bickel Race Cars Red Ram Cummins 6.7 Sigma 18mm. plunger set at 45* timing. Max rpm set at 6500 rpm, four trubo's two HC5A, two HX82, two waste gates, NX. Pro Boost three stage water sprayers, NX. Nos. thee stage system, cold day 25* in Ohio 04/26/2020 it finely lit off everyone got choke up filled the shop up with smoke the starting spray worked, battery's stay up and fired, and then we all got hit with virus 19! Some buddy called fire department for all the smoke rolling out four open doors of the shop!. Just a fun day!.

How about that?

Fart book.

John is an old school stud for those that don’t remember. He has whipped cancer since. I can’t wait to see where he takes this thing.

Any pics or video? Sounds interesting. I miss when there was more then just one big 12V at an old diesel event.

Talked to John at length today. LOL

Was same coolass guy as I remembered.

Old skool #2 fuel guru....... :rockwoot:

Was able to get some in shop info on the ol Edge truck.......:pop: :pop:

Attachments

• EG0408A.jpg
    EG0408A.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It's a cool looking race truck!!! Hopefully John and Chris get the kinks worked out so it can reach it's true potential. We shipped some go-fast parts recently, they should have enough block on the new setup to handle well north of 2k HP..... hopefully the tranny builder and chassis tuner will get it all dialed in!!!

Back