View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 01:53 PM   #7
bigstacks95

Name: bigstacks95
Title: Diesel Doc
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorneliusRox View Post
In 2013 they revamped it, and the interior. It's nicer, but you pay for it. I like it, but they didn't offer Android Auto or Apply Carplay until 2018 trucks... Kinda behind the ball.
The big upgrades in 2013 were the interior, front end redesign (better for daily/high mileage stuff, worse for full on performance), and the addition of DEF (which gave much better throttle response on a stock truck).

I liked it until I got my wife a Ford with Sync 3. It's a lot nicer. You should look into upgrading to an Android Auto capable one! Or this guy looks bad ass!
That's really neat. I might have to check that out. I've been happy with mine in my 13 so far, I just wish they had voice-texting available without paying for the subscription. Also every once in a while especially when its super cold, it tweeks out on me and takes a minute to load radio presets, bluetooth, etc. It'll boot, just load everything slow. I guess that can be expected when a computer has been sitting outside and its below zero. Otherwise its pretty awesome. All the 2012-down trucks I've been in don't even compare to the 13+ in my opinion.

58 Dodge Power Wagon 3.0 Limited Pro Stock diesel pulling truck

2020 Ram 3500 HO/Aisin Laramie/night tow rig