Texas Truck runs... 1/4 mile

The truck actually went 9.8@141 the other night with a 1.7 60' spun pretty hard leaving was cutting 1.5 60' the week before when the video posted was made. It belongs to a buddy of mine Mark Bordelon truck has been terrorizing the Houston streets beating up on cars for years and years. He recently grenade the old turbo setup Hx40/ht3b and decided to upgrade. New turbos are sxe66/HT4B from keating, Calvins Auto 47rh trans with mvb and DPC 4 disk, a 12mm 215 pump that's never even been benched and LOTS of *nx**nx*

IMG_3946.jpg

The truck actually went 9.8@141 the other night with a 1.7 60' spun pretty hard leaving was cutting 1.5 60' the week before when the video posted was made. It belongs to a buddy of mine Mark Bordelon truck has been terrorizing the Houston streets beating up on cars for years and years. He recently grenade the old turbo setup Hx40/ht3b and decided to upgrade. New turbos are sxe66/HT4B from keating, Calvins Auto 47rh trans with mvb and DPC 4 disk, a 12mm 215 pump that's never even been benched and LOTS of *nx**nx*

View attachment 60909

It's a cool truck to watch for sure. Very entertaining! I was wondering about the turbo set up. What injector?

View attachment 60909

Sounds like fun!

That's amazing those turbos can handle that

The sxe 66 is a bad boy..... the one I have over my 480 very well. I actually need more fuel though to find its real power since I'm at 20psi from my primary with 65psi total. Not a single surge or any issue aswell.

The sxe 66 is a bad boy..... the one I have over my 480 very well. I actually need more fuel though to find its real power since I'm at 20psi from my primary with 65psi total. Not a single surge or any issue aswell.

I was referring to the old setup. I am doing something very similar. And want about the same numbers.

Back