Firepunk v. NGM Promod Shade

Seems those days are behind me now I hope. My 2016 Mega Cab still lives and hasn't been touched since the delete and EFI (mild tunes).

And the Porsche(s) I've owned over the last year (3 different ones) never gave me any trouble either.

Man I hope you didn't Jinx yourself. We need to get together for a cookin' soon!

I don't know any LEOs that are starving, but I also don't know many that can legitimately afford the good Porsches... if they aren't "confiscating and redistributing" themselves. :D

jk bud. glad to hear you're doing good and still turning out some killer cooks!

I don't know any LEOs that are starving, but I also don't know many that can legitimately afford the good Porsches... if they aren't "confiscating and redistributing" themselves. :D

Wells Fargo probably doesn't know what e/t their Porsche runs....

I need to change careers

NO! Trust me... All work and hardly any play. But we all make choices.

I just had to scratch the itch of this "Bucket List" car for me.

You broke out and what's with that reaction time? That's not just taking a nap that is a REM sleep reaction time. :D:poke:

LOLOL...It was embarrassing. Well actually, I accidentally double bulbed the guy (Still getting used to the creeping that this PDK Tranny (electronically controlled manual) does. So once you stab the brake and floor it to engage launch control, I didn't know you could let off the throttle and then get back on it. So when I double bulbed him, I let off for a second and then the car did NOTHING when I put my foot back down. I had to completely take both feet off the brake and throttle to start launch control over. By that time, he was gone. Here's the video and the two passes I made that day. One T&T and the first race of the 11.00 index, which I would have done well in, had I not jacked up the launch control.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-eV---LZ_g"]Atlanta Streetcar Takeover 2018- 10 Second Porsche Turbo S - YouTube[/ame]

He is just reliving his diesel spoolin days.:rockwoot:

Ha!! Well launch control is so easy, there's no spooling to it. It's the staging that's weird with the PDK (automated manual) that's taking getting used to.

I do miss my trucks and spooling up the compounds though.

You said it. :Cheer:

Nah!!! You don't wanna do this....lol
I just work tons of extra duty jobs.. A LOT...to pay for this toy.

LOL Thanks brother... Like said above, I work tons of extra duty jobs to have this toy. But that's still only because I'm not married and have no kids. My GF has already had her kids, so she doesn't need any from me LOL

Wells Fargo probably doesn't know what e/t their Porsche runs....

Well actually it's LGE Credit Union that owns my Pcar & the MegaCab. lol

I just rent them from the CU..lol

Last edited:
Nah!!! You don't wanna do this....lol
I just work tons of extra duty jobs.. A LOT...to pay for this toy.

The truth is society doesn't want me to do what you do. LOL

I applaud your patience and your service. :Cheer:

The truth is society doesn't want me to do what you do. LOL

I applaud your patience and your service. :Cheer:

Ha!! Agreed. Very few people wanting to get into this line of work anymore. Many are getting out.

I'm lucky to have moved into a specialized group / detail that keeps me from doing the day to day, call to call stuff anymore. I'm very blessed because I'm not sure I could hack it much more if I did. lol

However, I'm blessed to have a good job though. 10-11 more years to go. Then I can choose to stay or not.

Back