Mamba vs Farmtruck?

Are you gonna try to get a race with any of the other cars or just continue to try and get after Farmtruck?

Guys,

I was able to stop by Chuck's shop last week and drop off a flyer. I gave him as much info as I could in a short period of time as he was on his way out the door when I showed up. The short of the long is that they start filming season 3 next month and will be filming through the end of May. I asked if each episode was already planned and setup. The answer is NO. I asked if it would be possible to pitch the idea to the producers and the rest of the drivers, the answer was YES. The seed has been planted from numerous angles by several members of CompD. It boils down to what they feel like doing on May 10th. Chuck did make it very clear that other "groups" have been trying to bait them into events for personal gains by calling them out on public forums/sites/fb. This is absolutely the wrong way to approach them. I reminded him that this was a charity event and we didn't even care if it was filmed. As frustrating as it may seem for us, look at it from their point of view as well. I will be dropping by his shop at least one more time between now and May 10th to use his dyno. I'll bring this up again at that time.

No matter what happens, the difference between last years event and this years event is amazing. Nick has done a great job and deserves a LOT of recognition for his efforts.

Joe

Man I sure hope they want to race the mamba I told my dad we will have to make a road trip from michigan! I wanna see this race happen:pop:

Back