View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 06:35 PM   #20
me78569

Name: me78569
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokem View Post
A smaller orifice will always create smaller fuel droplets, and as fuel density increases it requires more intensity to ignite early in the combustion event or at low engine speeds.
Got ya. Makes sense as well. So in theory increasing pop pressure, if no other issues crop up as a result of that increase, should result in better low rpm situtations such as right offidle? This does not mean the injector as a whole will perform better.

Quote:
My opinion on this is simple, you don't know all the facts. Unless you verified the nozzles to be the same, tested the injectors before/after, and removed and installed them yourself, you are making an assumption to some degree and the resulting difference is invalid.
I %100 agree with that.

Quote:
No. I typically set them at an area that creates success for the broadest range of circumstances, if someone is willing to experiment and understands that it may require alterations in the future, anything is possible.
That makes sense and is good business.

Quote:
don't buy stuff twice
Normally I would agree Smokem, the situtation is not normal though in terms of cost and I won't get into that. You are right, but it does not apply to my situtation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo2387 View Post
Everybodys very happy varies i guess. I hated my 7x12's with a 475 at 70psi. I couldt imagine them on a stocker.

stocker on your truck does not equal stocker on my truck. My truck requirements are different that yours. The he351ve runs great with the 7 x .012's and I have zero issues meeting the requirement of the truck. If you want to come drive my garbage and tell me that my setup is not good then you can. until that point you should consider a less pessimistic view.