GoGoDiesel.com Orlando GTG

OK...I just looked at the directions and all...Thats only like 30 min from me. I close the store up around 1:30 or so. What will you guys be up to around 4 or so on Saturday?

well Ill be damned...... foooking choices..... do I install my gauges this weekend or make the 1hr drive down to orlando...... damn choices.... oh better idea! ill drive down there and adam will install the for me!

You guys have any hookup with car stereo parts over there? My in-dash tv/gps just broke a gear inside and will not come out now. Might get one over that way. I been over there to Ultimate Audio a while back.

LOL..if by full you mean 2..the yes..it will be full

I will find out about a stereo shop..there is a guy named Joey in orlando that does some top notch stereo work..I will get his contact info

This isn't a sales weekend. This is more of a customer appreciation. Just hanging out and drinking and having a good time. I'll bring the laptop and we can play with tunes.

I am thinking about making, it if I can get my truck back together in time. I don't know many of you guys, but i won't miss the chance to show off in front of some ford guys.

Looks like I will not be going due to some legal problems I got myself in.

Have fun and if your further down South stop in for a beer.

Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Corona, Sam Adams, Amberbock...

Will Dos Equis suffice? better yet ill bring some..... "friends" from Cafe risque up here.... adam, i know that you are familiar with cafe risque.... ya know all the billboards that say "we bare all"

LOL anyways.... not sure if i will make it... depends on how long it takes to install gauges saturday morning.....

Will Dos Equis suffice? better yet ill bring some..... "friends" from Cafe risque up here.... adam, i know that you are familiar with cafe risque.... ya know all the billboards that say "we bare all"

It will take 32 of those girls just to get a full set of teeth!:hehe:

Back