need twins in a week II

82ndsnpr

i have the bullet going with the brother. is there anyway to get alittle more air out of the bullet or the brother we are trying for 900hp on fuel only. what is the flow rate of the s4t big bro compaired to a s488 or gt47 from garrett. hope to hear back soon as i will be laying out the cash in the next week or so waiting on uncle sam to pay up.

with your silver, stg3, cam, and stix how does it run now? do you have alot of lag? No smarty? any numbers on current set up

runs fine little lag not to bad no numbers the truck is down. will be going to smarty as soon as the turbo and kit is built and shipped still waiting on price from nathan. no need for info on big brother guys we are going with the gt47 from mpi.

I think that you are going to need bigger injectors to acheive those numbers.. just my thought

Kevin

from another forum:

A Big Brother is actually a S4T not a S400. So the 75 and 80mm wheels mentioned above dont pertain. The standard S4T is 88mm and flows 120lbs/min. The modified version is up in the 90mm range but I don't know exactly. Most of the S4T compressors don't flow all that well for their size. BTW for those that don't know....Ken Diaz from Turbo Auto Diesel coined the Big Brother name for the S4T well before II. I ran one in my '02 in 2003 and it was LAGGY.

hope this helps

I don't have the R version, but I like my journal bearing Gt4718. I went with the 1.08 housing for now.

from another forum:

A Big Brother is actually a S4T not a S400. So the 75 and 80mm wheels mentioned above dont pertain. The standard S4T is 88mm and flows 120lbs/min. The modified version is up in the 90mm range but I don't know exactly. Most of the S4T compressors don't flow all that well for their size. BTW for those that don't know....Ken Diaz from Turbo Auto Diesel coined the Big Brother name for the S4T well before II. I ran one in my '02 in 2003 and it was LAGGY.

hope this helps

88mm wheel and it only flows 120lbs/min? Thought it would have been more.

120lbs is what i have been told for the brother but it is way laggy we are going with a hybrid setup dumping the bullet also

4049r hybrid and gt4718r is the way its looking. with some external wastegates for the laughing gas and a few other mods in the turbo setups

Back