Dual Feeds!

RJM06590

What to do
Hey guys RDPR is now offering dual feeds for the p7100. We offer a few different setups. The first is the basic one pictured below, it's setup for 1/2 inch or -10 push lock hose from an Air Dog or similar fuel system. The next system we offer will bolt right up to the stock filter banjo bolt on the cummins head. I don't have a picture of this setup at the moment, but will in the near future. We can make any custom design you want and can make the dual feed in a different color scheme or use different material. We can also make the setup using larger fittings and hose for those of you who need more fuel volume. Please pm me for more info!

CIMG0229.jpg

CIMG0227.jpg

Thank you
Rob

Last edited:
What gains does this give you? What will I have to modify to use it on my stock pump? I run and airdog 165. Thankyouy

The stock fuel line feeds from the side of the pump more toward the number five plunger. When you start increasing injector size and turning the pump up more the number one plunger starts to run out of fuel and can score the wall of the barrel. The dual feeds allow you to feed the stock port and also remove the front fuel port to feed the number one plunger as well. Its not as much of a power gain mod as a make the pump last mod.
To put it on your stock pump you just remove the front port, but to hook it up depends on the current setup. What do you have coming out of your AD 165

Last edited:
Your right speeddemons -8 is 1/2 not -10. This one is setup for 1/2.
Jaybuller the one pictured will fit your setup.

Back