Getting tired of my 190's

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Well its been 4 years that I have been belching smoke non stop. Its actually very old. I try like hell to drive it without blowing any, but honestly, its impossible. 2 video's, one driving it normal everyday. The second is about 3/4 throttle, and blinding. I think I am gonna look at stock inj again soon.
Remember, I ahve duals, so thats 1/2 of the exhaust.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrrOuRS2FjQ[/MEDIA]

3/4 pedal:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7nFdQgAZi4[/MEDIA]

The vids I have were 225's, but I'm not sure how well they were working. Got 290's now and from what I was told it was cleaning them up pretty well too before the motor fall down, go boom. LOL

The vids I have were 225's, but I'm not sure how well they were working. Got 290's now and from what I was told it was cleaning them up pretty well too before the motor fall down, go boom. LOL

I didn't know that what happend last I heard you needed a new tran's.

Time for a full rebuild Billet rod's and etc.

i have a tow/mild smoke tune from eric and that tune hardly even smokes with my casserly 190's. But then again...i have a 64/71/70 turbo and spearco intercooler so that probably helps with burning the fuel and having less smoke.

About two months ago, I went back to stock after having 190's. There was no way that I'd pass CA's new smog check with them in, and like you, I was tired of the constant black smoke. It just wasn't fun to drive anymore.

Now, my truck only smokes when I want it to smoke, instead of always.

Tim, I would love to take them off your hands, and give you my stockers,..but I roll coal with these stock sticks BAD....I think my FICM needs to be soldered and tuned.

i had the 100hp (185cc) injectors from elite diesel. Had two injectors fail at different times, the last one the tip came off. fortunately it didnt ruin the engine. I went with pensicola diesel 40hp injectors work much better (less smoke). with elites stick they would smoke way too much, it was pretty cool to begin with but then became old and a hazzard on the streets. I have inovative tunes and one from river cty diesel on a sct. no smoke with the tow tune and the street will smoke but clear up much sooner than elites. the race tune seems to b the same as the street tune. rcds tunes work great but seem to drop in mile per gallon? dont know why. i have a borg 62 70 fixed vane. i like the pensicola injectors but still miss hard pull of the 185s. i am looking to go with coumpounds in the near future. hope this lends insight.

I sold my Casserly 190's and went back to stock and like driving it a lot more now than I did before! It's so much easier to drive daily and no more haze driving down the road. I was running a Borg Warner 62/67/70 charger with them and I'm still running the charger with my stock injectors, I'll never go back to that big of an injector on a DD.

-French

Back