Software beta testers needed for 'Anteater'

Yeah, I have a reman Toshiba I paid $80 for on Amazon. I made a windshield mount to mount it

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Works good though? Nothing special to get it the software and drivers installed on it?can you get me the model number on it when you get a chance. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Alright sweet thanks, I'll have to order one. I have something funky going on once it shifts into second, almost like its bouncing back and forth in between 2nd and 3rd gear. put a gauge on the gov port and the gauge bounces back and forth from 125 to 150 constantly until it shifts into third. It seems to happen when driving in traffic in town the most.

When you get the dash running, watch the trans temp column and see if it's jumping from one number to another, like 0 to 6

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Alright sweet thanks, I'll have to order one. I have something funky going on once it shifts into second, almost like its bouncing back and forth in between 2nd and 3rd gear. put a gauge on the gov port and the gauge bounces back and forth from 125 to 150 constantly until it shifts into third. It seems to happen when driving in traffic in town the most.

125 to 150 sounds like either the wrong transducer (3pin metal instead of the correct 4pin plastic) or the VB is a constant pressure VB.

It has a new 4 pin transducer, along with new harness and bw HD solenoid. The valve body isn't constant pressure. I have my TV lever tied right around 80%. I put my gauge on the line pressure port and I get the same bouncing from 125-150 while in second gear.

Finally got my lap top to stay connected long enough to watch what was happening when it starts acting up, and the dash was showing it toggling back and fourth in between 2nd and 3rd gear just like it felt.

Not yet, Rick sent me another tune but I haven't had any luck uploading it.

watching my tps numbers in the anteater dash today while driving they seem kind of sporadic,just cruising down the road with 15% throttle according to my edge, the numbers on the dash would read something like this. 1,2,1,2,0,1,2,0,16,1,2,1,0,1,2,0,16. I don't get the spikes on my edge like that,andi double checked my connection for the 0-5v for the anteater and its good.maybe this has something to do with my 2nd gear hunt?

I've been running a base tune from Rick for about a week now and everything is good except I'd like to firm up my 2-3 shift. Is there anyway to do that? Seems like there's just a little hesitation when I shift. I've tried changing the shift point around but it doesn't seem to change it.

I've been running a base tune from Rick for about a week now and everything is good except I'd like to firm up my 2-3 shift. Is there anyway to do that? Seems like there's just a little hesitation when I shift. I've tried changing the shift point around but it doesn't seem to change it.

Maybe upping your gov pressure by 5? Or try turning the truck off, unplugging the remote, and drive it with the remote unhooked to see if it does it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Gov pressure is at 60 right now, I will try upping that. I'll also try driving it with the remote unhooked and report back tomorrow

Bumped the modifier up to 65. it would shift to second when commanded,then shift to 3rd immediately after the shift to second. While the dash showed it should still be in second. I put it back to 60 and it's back to normal. It almost feels like your tapping the brakes on the 2-3

Bumped the modifier up to 65. it would shift to second when commanded,then shift to 3rd immediately after the shift to second. While the dash showed it should still be in second. I put it back to 60 and it's back to normal. It almost feels like your tapping the brakes on the 2-3

Ok, thought you may have had it at the stock 45 setting. 65 would be too much. I run mine at 55. That is an odd one. Maybe someone else can chime in too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Gov pressure will only affect activation, not firmness. I'd recommend using the lowest possible pressure because higher may affect downshifts (like you've noticed) and cold-temp operation.

Firmness is controlled by a few things. I'd ask your VB builder if your particular VB can be setup firmer.

Gov pressure will only affect activation, not firmness. I'd recommend using the lowest possible pressure because higher may affect downshifts (like you've noticed) and cold-temp operation.

Firmness is controlled by a few things. I'd ask your VB builder if your particular VB can be setup firmer.

True. I was thinking hesitation like if the gov pressure was too low. I know mine acts funny if its too low.

I'd go with what joe recommended.

I'm wondering if my servo cover isn't leaking causing the band to release late. I put a superior servo in but used the old cover

Back