Fund Raiser

Weston, any updates on when orders will ship? I'm in no hurry, just thought I'd ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The decals are done and I am working on finishing up a few alterations to the colors on the shirts. I will post back when I receive them and they start shipping, Thanks.

He is back home from rehabilitation, with some volunteer efforts from friends and family they were able to create a wheelchair friendly entrance into his home as well as the bathroom/shower area. He has a long road ahead of him but it remaining optimistic. All design layouts and colors are finalized and I am just waiting on the delivery of the items before shipment begins. Thank You to everyone whom participated and for your continued patience through the process.

All orders will be shipping tomorrow, Thank You to everyone for your patience and donation.

All orders will be shipping tomorrow, Thank You to everyone for your patience and donation.

Weston, I know asked you to send over some stickers the for my pulling truck. Let me know and I will get a donation out to you as well. Thanks Jake

Back