Alex Scudder Memorial Dirt Drags

Not bad, good turn out. We had some torque converter issues which led to no spool up capabilities which led to dad neutral dropping the glide. Needless to say we have a handy glide with no first gear and a broken t/c. Lol I'm sure dad will get some videos up soon so you can get a better idea of what happened.

It was fun though, super great guys that run the track. Glad we went and we're able to meet a good group of people like them.

Now Jason on the other hand, even though he does have a monstrously crazy and awesome 12v, is a total a$$. Lmao. No, it was good meeting him too. Loved his truck even though I thought we might have to roll him back over after watching how sideways he got. Lol

Now Jason on the other hand, even though he does have a monstrously crazy and awesome 12v, is a total a$$. Lmao. No, it was good meeting him too. Loved his truck even though I thought we might have to roll him back over after watching how sideways he got. Lol

Hey jackwagon, just because my shirt says Jason on it doesn't mean its my name.

Not bad, good turn out. We had some torque converter issues which led to no spool up capabilities which led to dad neutral dropping the glide. Needless to say we have a handy glide with no first gear and a broken t/c. Lol I'm sure dad will get some videos up soon so you can get a better idea of what happened.

It was fun though, super great guys that run the track. Glad we went and we're able to meet a good group of people like them.

kinda surprised he wasn't wearing the juan shirt.. so you would have called him juan... like jake just said. lmao

Back