Whats your favorite shock. D250?

The best will prob be a cheap hydro shock, like a Skyjacker H7000 series or Procomp 3000 series.

Last edited:
I have yet to find one for my d350 that I like. Either to soft or too harsh. I started with Gabriel on the truck, switched to Monroe, sheared the top pin off on pot hole installed Napa replacement seems about like Monroe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Some have tested the ProComp 3000 shocks and have reported a noticeable improvement.

I plan to try them out as well.

I've tried Monroe hydro, skyjacker hydro, rancho hydro, and skyjacker m95. The m95 is by far the best I've used and would recommend them to anyone.

I've tried Monroe hydro, skyjacker hydro, rancho hydro, and skyjacker m95. The m95 is by far the best I've used and would recommend them to anyone.

And this is on a D250 or just 3/4 ton truck in general? Curious being my D350 needs front shocks also.

I loved the Napa Gold rebrands, whatever they were. Mostly for parts availability and price. Ride definitely improved.

I got bilsteins for the front. On many vehicles I found the to be harsh in the past, but they are a bigger tube than the KYB I removed.
I'll go back and do the rears next month to match..

Back