View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 09:54 PM   #1401
NakeDiesel

Name: NakeDiesel
Title: Smoke'n in the Mud
Member`s Gallery
Thanks, and the turkey was good. I have 120 acres here, wish it were more, but the chances of buying any connected land is doubtful.

Got home tonight after work and headed out to the shop after supper with my son and we worked on finding the exact spot to set the engine, was a huge pita to get it oriented just right, level left to right and with the right slope front to back. Marked the frame and pulled it back out. Needed to trim the drivers side spacer just a hair to get a good fit. If I remember right, it worked out to be a move of 19" backward after all is said and done.

Managed to get another body mount cut off tonight as well before calling it quits. Hoping to do another trial fit of the engine tomorrow night and possibly tack the mounts onto the frame if I can get it set up right and have time to get the frame cleaned where it's going.

My cam and springs for my p pump came in today as well. Need to drain the oil in the pump and get it crated up to ship to Seth to be fixed and cam swapped in. Hoping to send it off in a week or so.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks to my sponsors: CP-Carrillo, Air Dog, Muldoons Diesel Performance, Power Driven Diesel, Diesel Performance Converters