Thread: Cummins whoas
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 12:30 PM   #1
74Powerwagon

Name: 74Powerwagon
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Cummins whoas

Ok my 05 has been nothing but trouble since I bought it but it’s been worth the headache. I had a wire shorting out in the 5v system before hand and it was causing about 11 codes to be thrown well I got that all sorted about and haven’t had a problem for about 4-5 months this morning I fire it back up and it’s throwing a bank 1-3 injector fault code high low resistance. It threw this code before so we changed the injector wires that run through the valve cover and it seemed to fix the problem even though those all ohmed out good. It has also had the wait to start light come on when going at freeway speeds. And my miss fire perimeter won’t reset. There is a service bulletin out for that saying reflash ecm and if that doesn’t fix the problem to replace it with one that doesn’t have that perimeter. I bought a brand of injectors to give them a shot and I think that my be nightingale me in the ass or my ecm is toasted been through all the wireing also has dealership do the same. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro