I have a few questions about motors.

Parts availability is all I can think of.
Aftermarket exists, but Mother Cummins forgot she ever made them.

The way Cummins keeps going on the price of the parts for them one would think they want people to not buy any parts for an engine that is still being produced.

"Mother Cummins"? Must have a pair of dried out teats.

Complete with 53 blocks, substandard non Mopar approved falling grid bolts, and junk thermostats?

Let alone Fleetjunk fluids and sandcast parts.

Oh wait, the non staked dowel pin is Jesse Cummins personal contribution to "Dependable Diesels".

Parts availability is all I can think of.
Aftermarket exists, but Mother Cummins forgot she ever made them.

Let's get back to loving detroits...
Had to go to freightliner today to get a new ecm for a DD13. Lot was littered with them, shop was crammed full they were doing after treatment repairs on several in the parking lot. Looked like the Exxon Valdez spilled Detroit all over the place.

I would't say Love was in the air, oil on the ground maybe but that's natural with green.

Had to go to freightliner today to get a new ecm for a DD13. Lot was littered with them, shop was crammed full they were doing after treatment repairs on several in the parking lot. Looked like the Exxon Valdez spilled Detroit all over the place.

I would't say Love was in the air, oil on the ground maybe but that's natural with green.

Dammit you knew what I meant!

Back