View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 11:23 PM   #56
DIESEL_POWER

Name: DIESEL_POWER
Title: NGM Diesel
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwpadmax View Post
Oh, look everyone, it's Wade the Hypocrite again!

Wade, since you never forget to first thank your "Lord and Savior Jesus Christ," I'd like to ask you, which part of His book justifies you coming into a thread about a race you did not participate in, and throw insults at someone else?

Does anyone wonder if God chuckles when someone hurling insults cannot even spell the insult correctly (and does so repeatedly on basic words)?

Proverbs 15:2....The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly, but the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness.

Glad NADM had a good event.

Good one but yet again you fail to realize what the context of my response was..

As useual greg is trying to reinvent the wheel thats allready round. There is nothing wrong with the factory parts,the PSi is less than 5 psi AND the retern is nomex covered, .... only HE got told it wouldent work, because HE cut corners and tried to get by with a plastic W/M air line.....

all the sudden he has raised a false red flag to the situation...Just like he did with Hypermax's" Over weight" dragster he called everyone under the moon about, trying to discredit them,and condem them and many other situations where if he could wrong someone he has...

Behind the keyboard in reality he has done and caused a lot of grieve with other racers and teams....even though he hasent raced in several years!!!

Now im not here doing anything but speaking the truth, because right is right and wrong is wrong. Jesus did the same when he found the money changers selling, lieing and cheating others and bardering products in the church! He told them they were wrong and kicked them out and over threw there tables...!!

MATT 21 if you care to read.

Nothing i've said nothing about greg that is not true.

Are we getting the rest of our parts? - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Still waiting for my cam.............. - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

where is my refund? - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Sure i could have sat back and watched him do wrong to the sport and it's racers...but that was so 6 years ago.. he's screwed me and many others on a personal level, now even though he dont race he is trying to aggrevate our sport...you may not see it, but i do.

Now i stand up for my sport and my fellow Racers.

Greg would be fine if he would just shut up, build his ride and leave everyone else alone.

Last edited by DIESEL_POWER; 06-23-2013 at 11:31 PM.