Still Doing 24V Injectors?

Powerwagon64

Hello.
Looking into F7 injectors.
What is the turn around time? Do you have cores and I can send in my cores once I have injectors from you. What is your current price for F7's?
Please respond to my PM box as well. Thank you for your valuable time and answers!:woohoo::Cheer:

Yes, we are still building 24VP injectors now.

As an FYI: there is a complete new line of 24VP injectors in the pipeline. All new nozzles and a complete new program from scratch. Late September should have the first sets leaving the shop.

Starting with the 90-105 HP injectors first. And following with the 120-300 HP injectors second. There is a clean 125-130 HP injector that will smoke like a 60 HP injector, pass all opacity/snap tests, and make a ton of low end power VS the older Mach 2 and 3's.

This Sept. time line is subject to change, but is probably pretty close.

Mach 10 development is also underway for serious competition. They will produce higher power levels over anything in the marketplace.

Winter will bring a complete new line of 12V stix as well. We are currently testing these new designs in my 12V at this time.

Mine will too...and triple S471's...and a pretty healthy billet cam...what other supporting parts you want??

Chris

Maybe a little....I've been wanting a set of Don's 12v sticks since he started offering them...I never had the money for them back then...now, I could swing a set for my race project:D:D

Chris

If you need a good test truck for your Mach 10s I'd be glad to do Dyno-tune/ track time comparison to my Mach 7s...

Lavon

Hello.
Looking into F7 injectors.
What is the turn around time? Do you have cores and I can send in my cores once I have injectors from you. What is your current price for F7's?
Please respond to my PM box as well. Thank you for your valuable time and answers!:woohoo::Cheer:

I have a new set of these (Mach 7s) been holding on to them for some time.. New in the F1 box no core needed.. I'm selling my 24v truck and have no need for these injectors anymore.

Please PM me would like to sell them..

Thanks!

Back