I have a few questions about motors.

There is nothing wrong with a 12.7 Detroit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You have countless posts that prove you're just an antagonist; you argue because you like to argue. Your words mean nothing anymore. Go away.

You have countless posts that prove you're just an antagonist; you argue because you like to argue. Your words mean nothing anymore. Go away.

Neither do yours, the fact that you don't consider the series 60 a reliable engine means you should probably keep your opinion to yourself.

Ahaha! You’re a phuck in tool.

Neither do yours, the fact that you don't consider the series 60 a reliable engine means you should probably keep your opinion to yourself.

It wouldn't matter what the subject or engine was, he would argue. The series 60 has it's place. It's a cheap throwaway engine that gets great mileage; perfect for fleets.

Give you an idea my dads volvo d12b has over 2 million miles on it the head has never been off. You would never get that with an EGR engine.

Still calling BS on the Volvo engine just as I did in the other thread.
Had A friend that ran a scrap yard and yes they abuse the chit out of there trucks. He had them all. He said out of all the major brands the Volvo would take the most beating and still run. While not break the bank.

It wouldn't matter what the subject or engine was, he would argue. The series 60 has it's place. It's a cheap throwaway engine that gets great mileage; perfect for fleets.

Throw away engine implies it has block issues, which it doesn’t. Don’t be pissed because someone can rebuild a series 60 for a fraction of the cost of a cat multiple times over, and run just as many miles on rebuilds.

Throw away engine implies it has block issues, which it doesn’t. Don’t be pissed because someone can rebuild a series 60 for a fraction of the cost of a cat multiple times over, and run just as many miles on rebuilds.
And they'll tune to decent power numbers, not Faulkner numbers, but better than 99.9% of the trucks on the road. They're light, efficient, cheap to work on and pretty reliable, I have a hard time seeing what's not to like. Maybe it's just because they mostly come in junk trucks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I used to work for Detroit, both series 60 N1 and N2 were strong runners, dd13 and dd15 do ok if you keep up the maintenance on time only issue is too many dealer only tools

The fact I disagree with you, doesn’t mean I argue just to argue. If you don’t like others opinions, may try posting on something other than a public forum.

Had A friend that ran a scrap yard and yes they abuse the chit out of there trucks. He had them all. He said out of all the major brands the Volvo would take the most beating and still run. While not break the bank.

I’m not arguing that they are tough or anything like that. I’m just having a hard time believing it’s got 1.2 or whatever he claims and it’s literally never been into.

The fact I disagree with you, doesn’t mean I argue just to argue. If you don’t like others opinions, may try posting on something other than a public forum.

Spoken like a true democrat. It's always the republicans getting in the way of the democrats getting their retarded bill passed; never the other way around. I didn't even present what I said as an opinion because it's such a well known fact to anyone having any experience in the trucking or industrial industry. To argue is like saying water isn't wet.

Spoken like a true democrat. It's always the republicans getting in the way of the democrats getting their retarded bill passed; never the other way around. I didn't even present what I said as an opinion because it's such a well known fact to anyone having any experience in the trucking or industrial industry. To argue is like saying water isn't wet.

Except what you say is BS and the fact you bring politics into it proves your an idiot.

I hate them all. They haunt me. I used to be a fan of the Cummins Big Cam III, but that was in the late 80's. LOL

I hate them all. They haunt me. I used to be a fan of the Cummins Big Cam III, but that was in the late 80's. LOL

What’s not to love about a BigCam?
336284e37a9b31190636a29f91f0452f.jpg

Back