Free t-shirts

2Tone12V

Gonna give a few T-shirts away. Been very busy around here and we very much appreciate the business. I'm doing everything I can to put back in to the sport to get things where we all want it. So here are the stipulations.

-You must reply to the thread by typing in the word AirDog in this thread.(only one reply per username)
-You MUST have an AirDog product listed in your signature. Raptor, AirDog, AirDog II.
-You can never say anything bad about AirDog again on the web (just kidding).
-You can't be friends with Timbeaux. Can't have someone like that pushing our stuff. LOL Totally kidding. Timbeaux I got you a shirt at TS. I have all sorts of smalls left LOL

We will select the winners which will probably be around 5 or so on Wednesday June 1st. 1lowdiesel will pick all of the winners. He's been working his butt off here so figured he can do some fun stuff as well. Kyle you can't enter the contest. You got a shirt today! Good luck.

I would like to add Airdog to my Sig. BTW way I never got a Shirt in Florida...all the other mooches got them.

You can dress the whole world in the company logo but if you don't return your vendors phone calls it's only a shirt. I like the the AirDog units so that's what I'm selling but I really would like to talk to someone when I have questions.

Last edited:
Back