Ucc 2017

I'm not sure what their plan is but I can guess what ours will be.......

drinkmobilelogo.png

AND

BDDC55A6-6764-4B3B-9857-9A44E9491CEA_zpsodp3i2lc.jpg

It won't be Calibrated Power Solutions winning anything this year, they just did an oil change on the dyno.

Last edited:
Maan. I hate to see that. That would have been a really cool truck to watch. Making big power right off the bottom for sure. I didn't watch the full video. Did he say at what RPM she let go??

That was years ago, Mitch. Many things have changed since 2009. ;)

I just thought the karma was too strong there not to make that observation.

Fwiw
Coming out of the NE
76 through Akron is a mess advise run 80 over to 271/71 toll should be less than $2.00 distance is about the same
Full blown road rebuilding good on.
There's random work going on on 271 between 80-90 make rush hour more pita than normal..

Coming across 70 through Pittsburgh
Ohio has 3-4 bridges getting rebuilt about 15-20 miles in from WV line still 2 lanes zones are less than 1 mile long each

70/270 on west side of Columbus is a mess.. two bridges /clover leaf getting rebuilt/widened
No bad off rush hour.. pita during, as there's minimum lane merging area and people can't read signs

I'm not sure what their plan is but I can guess what ours will be.......

drinkmobilelogo.png

Closest burn-out lot is located at 3919 Lafayette Rd Ste 400, Indianapolis, IN.

That may help you in the event of and event event.

Wish I could make it...too much stuff going on this time of year. Hopefully I'll see a bunch of you in Tulsa in May. :D

Fwiw
Coming out of the NE
76 through Akron is a mess advise run 80 over to 271/71 toll should be less than $2.00 distance is about the same
Full blown road rebuilding good on.
There's random work going on on 271 between 80-90 make rush hour more pita than normal..

Coming across 70 through Pittsburgh
Ohio has 3-4 bridges getting rebuilt about 15-20 miles in from WV line still 2 lanes zones are less than 1 mile long each

70/270 on west side of Columbus is a mess.. two bridges /clover leaf getting rebuilt/widened
No bad off rush hour.. pita during, as there's minimum lane merging area and people can't read signs

Hopefully it isn't too bad going south from Michigan. Leaving tomorrow from Ontario Canada. I see a lot of construction zones on google maps LOL.

Hopefully it isn't too bad going south from Michigan. Leaving tomorrow from Ontario Canada. I see a lot of construction zones on google maps LOL.

I believe that 75 is closed from Northline to 96. You may be best off taking 96 to 23 to US 24 to 69.

I live halfway between Detroit and Lansing, I will be taking 96 to 69.

Back