View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 09:38 PM   #1416
NakeDiesel

Name: NakeDiesel
Title: Smoke'n in the Mud
Member`s Gallery
Trimmed off the foam I sprayed last night to fill crevices and empty areas, then put a coat of por15 on all the foam. It's looking pretty decent, still have a few places that need another coat and will touch those areas up as I go. While waiting on that coat to dry, worked on sanding the metal parts of the frame to get it ready to wash and swept another big pile of cut off foam pieces up. After the sanding was finished, I sprayed the areas I plan on painting right now with degreaser and after a 15 minute wait, washed it down with water. Letting it dry overnight then will go out in the morning and spray it down with metal prep and wash that off and let it sit till I can get back out there.

I think I finally found me a place to make my shock hoses to get switched over to the flat plates and remove the shock towers. Waiting to find out how long it will take them to get the M12x1.5 banjo hose ends, hose will be -5 600 goodrich ptfe hose.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks to my sponsors: CP-Carrillo, Air Dog, Muldoons Diesel Performance, Power Driven Diesel, Diesel Performance Converters