Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Lol but what’s its BSFC’s? Hope it’s not a classic Fitzgerald McBee parts filled engine.

It’s just my ride for a couple days... I don’t care lol.
Got 320k on it so it’s hard to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Throwing some window chops on while we are there.

Don’t forget the swan on the hood. Funny how you Pete guys make your trucks so unique they’re all the same.

Last edited:
Don’t forget the swan on the hood. Funny how you Pete guys make your trucks so unique they’re all the same.

????

Mines not unique... it’s just old and wore out.
It’ll make you happy to know I am putting a bird on the hood cause it’s got holes up there where it used to have something.

????

Mines not unique... it’s just old and wore out.
It’ll make you happy to know I am putting a bird on the hood cause it’s got holes up there where it used to have something.

HATE those mf’ers. With the hood open you walk by and that gay phuker cracks you right in the back of the hand. Just like fender mirrors.

I have a swan on my hood. I put it there because the previous owner drilled a massive hole through the top of the grill and had a Cadillac hood ornament from a car on there, looked horrible. Guess I could be original and put a big glowing cross on my grill... Oh wait that's the kdub crowds thing. Never understood why everyone always has to hate on other people's trucks.

I have a swan on my hood. I put it there because the previous owner drilled a massive hole through the top of the grill and had a Cadillac hood ornament from a car on there, looked horrible. Guess I could be original and put a big glowing cross on my grill... Oh wait that's the kdub crowds thing. Never understood why everyone always has to hate on other people's trucks.

You just gotta know how to take John... he’s an arsehole, but he’s an alright guy ?

I know... He just got me on all three of my things though, shifter extension, antennas leaned forward and the bird on the hood. But in my defense it's only a 6" extension and my antennas are straight up going down the highway.

I have a 12” extension in a Freightliner...

72265ba0e2d3f412449842816a466c80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know... He just got me on all three of my things though, shifter extension, antennas leaned forward and the bird on the hood. But in my defense it's only a 6" extension and my antennas are straight up going down the highway.

I feel honored, it’s not everyday I get to hit all 3 points with someone.

I probably see/drive 5-10 different trucks a week and I can list off the “custom” mods when they turn in the driveway. They all spray their trucks with glue and drive them through the same Iowa 80 catalog. And your right each brand all have the same brand loyal mods and they all do it to be different, just like everyone else.

Shifter extensions are the worst. If I hired a driver and saw that he installed one he would need that cave rescue team to find it after I shoved it up his arse. Second is probably the flip bumpers, followed by the giant spikes on the lugs.

Less is more, keep it clean and classy.

I feel honored, it’s not everyday I get to hit all 3 points with someone.

I probably see/drive 5-10 different trucks a week and I can list off the “custom” mods when they turn in the driveway. They all spray their trucks with glue and drive them through the same Iowa 80 catalog. And your right each brand all have the same brand loyal mods and they all do it to be different, just like everyone else.

Shifter extensions are the worst. If I hired a driver and saw that he installed one he would need that cave rescue team to find it after I shoved it up his arse. Second is probably the flip bumpers, followed by the giant spikes on the lugs.

Less is more, keep it clean and classy.
We just had a guy come in for a clutch, wanted us to do a shifter extension. We declined the modification, and when I test drove the truck, the shifter hit the back of the driver seat. I don't know how it would have been driven.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

We just had a guy come in for a clutch, wanted us to do a shifter extension. We declined the modification, and when I test drove the truck, the shifter hit the back of the driver seat. I don't know how it would have been driven.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Never understood why you want the switch above your head.

I don’t understand or like shifter extensions... we ended up putting a 6” one in the red truck after we took it down and put the splitters and everything on the dash. It was too short without adding back to it.

One of my biggest hatreds is towards window chops...

Back