View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 10:01 PM   #1446
NakeDiesel

Name: NakeDiesel
Title: Smoke'n in the Mud
Member`s Gallery
After spending a few hours cleaning the shop up, was way too messy and cluttered to focus on anything, last night I got the shocks put in the truck and put the frame up on stands so I could measure for the new limit straps. Change got me another 2 inches of possible drop on the front end. Also cleaned up the front rotors while I had the tires off.

Tonight, I cut apart the frame I had for the bed, removing 18 3/8" from the center of the frame and then making bolt together plates for it out of some aluminum angle. Did it this way so I can remove the frame without having to unbolt the cage and cab if I ever need too. Need to figure out the front frame mount next. May just clean up the original bed frame mounts and weld them onto the frame to make it easy if I can fit them where I need them. The bed is now 65" long. Need to figure out how my CF material I have left and see if I'm going to have to order more or not.

Had a busy weekend. Listed cows, heifers and bulls up for sale and sold three bred cows saturday and 1 bred cow, 3yr old heifer and 1yrs old heifer Sunday. Need to round them up and get them penned up Friday for the Sunday 3 to be picked up and the first 3 for me to deliver about 30 minutes away.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks to my sponsors: CP-Carrillo, Air Dog, Muldoons Diesel Performance, Power Driven Diesel, Diesel Performance Converters