What's up Diesel heads!?! Anything happening in NC?

This is coal.

coal_1875940b.jpg

I think you have the wrong forum in mind, this one might be of more interest to you.

I am currently the only CompD member that happens to go to TNT at the Dirty Mo - but I acutally go for the racing, not to hang out and watch the grudge pulling shenanigans.

I sure am glad I get to go outside the state to plenty of "GOOD" pulls & events. I think I'd have to take up rapping or pimping if I had to deal with these coal oraling fags all year.....

Rudy's event in March.

Don't be a douche. Don't troll

Thanks Goose.

I'll be there. Last fall Buck Spruill, Rudy's, and Brian Jelich were there... I didnt recognize any of the other trucks, but there were some nice ones.

We're hopin to make the trip down for rudy's in the spring if we get the truck together in time. Was a good time last spring!

Rudy's and Lee's events are great. I went to Mooresville in late Fall and it was pretty good too. I think Farmington has something planned in June, you might check that out on their website.

2013 Carolina Truck & Tractor Pullers TENTATIVE pulling schedule.
April 20th Silk Hope NC
April 27th Ace Speedway, Altamahaw NC
May 3rd & 4th Big Lick Park, Oakboro NC
May 25th East Bend NC
June 8th Farmington Dragway, Farmington NC
June 21st & 22nd Big Lick Park, Oakboro NC
June 29th Silk Hope NC
July 27th Rockingham Dragway (co-santion with NHRDA) Rockingham NC
August 9th & 10th Big Lick Park, Oakboro NC
August 24th Farmington Dragway, Farmington NC
August 31st East Bend NC
September 21st TBA
September 28th Ace Speedway, Altamahaw NC
October 4th & 5th Big Lick Park, Oakboro NC
Dates are subject to change.....

We went looking for you in the pits. You had parked way out and were I guess done running your truck. My buddy was in love with your truck so we looked around for you to ask about it.

Im sure we will be at the next one. Just not with the pro street truck

Back