04.5 dodge 3500 roller

cummin95

Concrete King/Welder
2004.5 dodge 3500 srw. 150k miles. Auto truck. Complete roller, no motor, transmission, or ecu.

Truck is complete minus powertrain. Brand new drivetrain with only 7k miles on all the axles, driveshafts, brakes calipers and all, bearings, ujoints, balljoints and everything. I have all reciepts for the work done at kingspeed race and repair.

Interior is 8/10 with only couple small tears in drivers seat and a dirty headliner, the rest is in great shape. Body is 7/10 with your normal dings and scratches. No rust whatsoever but the top of the cab and hood have very minimal hail damage. (Small as a #2 pencil eraser)

Otherwise doors, bed, bumpers, and the rest are still in more then good shape. Asking 7000obo no trades and obo means best offer so don't bend me over with stupid lowballs.

You can reach me at 502 909 2726 if I don't reply on here.

I'll post pics if someone cares to help me do so. Otherwise I can send them via cell phone by interest

Okay been snooping around and I've came aware what rollers bring. Due to the axles being brand new and all the drivetrain in grear shape along wit interior I'll drop to 6000obo. I have over 3500 in axles alone.

Back