Fat Shaft Converter and Input

USARMY12V

Rally round the Virginian
Guys, what's the associated cost for running these i.e. pump stator and billet apply piston for input shaft hub

About $2600-$2900 retail depending on new pump vs. bore old old pump stator. What are you building that needs an oversized billet input shaft?

Can do something once or do something multiple times sort of thing. Plan for the worst, hope for the best. Long term goal is S4/5 compounds. What's the cost of the new pump and stator is the question at hand... The converter and shaft have been sourced on the classifieds.

I guess we will see if it's an expensive lesson or the right people simply haven't chimed in. Phil and Lavon both have the complete setups listed on their sites so I suspect parts are out there. I'm sure once they get settled back from TS I'll get some more information... Live and ya learn I guess.

Well, talked to all parties mentioned here... Turns out the pump stator is currently WITH the shaft and converter so we're good there... Lavon referred me to call Paul at the shop to get me set up with a new stator, Paul said he thought it was with the shaft and converter and turns out he was right. Easily could have just pulled one over on me since I was unaware.

After that was cleared up I gave Phil a call at DPC to see how much he would charge me to refresh the converter I had purchased. He told me he would do it free of charge since I am currently over here in the sand. I tried to tell him that's not fair and I have to pay something, he wasn't having any of it. It truly amazes me the willingness of all parties involved to get people taken care of. We constantly see crappy people and events in this world because that's what's publicized, but we are truly blessed to have such good people in our sport. I owe FP and DPC drinks at the next venue I see y'all at. I will hopefully be in attendance at Rudys Fall Truck Jam, if you all are there it would be an honor for me.

Its always extremely refreshing to deal with business owners who are in it to make customers happy. I salute fp and dpc.

Back