Id like my money back please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah..sucks..my money is on he didn't think I'd ever have it apart..but whether I took it apart the day I received it,6 months later or 500k miles later..facts are facts and I didn't receive what I paid for..simple facts..

This whole motor has definitely been a basket case for him.

I had to lend Richie my injection pump while his was being redone during this whole deal...

I assure ya he ain't yankin anybody's chain.

From what I know about it, having talked to Richard some, he doesn't seem like the type of guy to embellish on the situation.

Take that for what it's worth, as my opinion.

I'm keen to see the rebuttal on this, too. :pop:

Mark.

From what I know about it, having talked to Richard some, he doesn't seem like the type of guy to embellish on the situation.

Take that for what it's worth, as my opinion.

I'm keen to see the rebuttal on this, too. :pop:

Mark.

You're spot on Mark.

He'd be one of the first people to hand anybody on this forum the shirt off his back. I couldn't ask for a better neighbor.

I meet the OP in person a few times. I made a trade deal with him for the camshaft that was supposed to be in the engine he bought from the shop in question. He has told me the engine he bought has the stock cam. We've done a couple transactions. All straight up and very legitimate.

I was also told the whole story from beat68CST, before I meet the O.P. I'll vouch that he had to lend out his spare pump to help the OP.

Richard (I call him Ricardo) is a very honest man. He hasn't screwed me and anyone I know of.

Nixon, pass that popcorn to the right!

Wasn't there a thread awhile back a guy stating similar things?

I had an issue a while back, got what I paid for, just mislead more than anything. Took his word on interchange instead of researching for myself and instead of him helping me with parts as he said he would, he just never returned any of my messages and calls. Good luck to you in this situation, definitely not the way to run a business...

I've found talking in person changes the tune of most people. No threats, no harsh words necessary.

People have a tough time looking a man in the eye and repeating what was said through a text or ignoring you all together.

If we weren't 5 or so states away I'd probably already have been there with the motor..but I'm in Arizona and he's in Georgia.

Due Dilligence Is Hard Work

Any attempts to contact BBB? Or the Attorney General of engine builders state for a pattern of behavior?
I dumped thousands into a motor by a "reputable" builder, learned the hard way, so sorry I asked for something the builder could not deliver.
More and more doing the work one's self is the only way to go....and also on our part performing due diligence on a contractor.
Get it all in writing.
If it sounds like too good of a deal, it probably is.

I'm trying to get him to make things right before I call or talk to anyone to bring legal action..hoping he'll at least make it right on parts I was shorted...

I am sure someone has told him about this thread, as he is always
selling something. I am surprised he hasn,t responded.

Screenshot_2015-10-22-16-50-42_zpsgnu16480.png.html

Pic no worky.

As of right now you havnt bad mouthed him or his shop at all. Just facts.

I always thought ashley was a stand up guy. In on this one

Don't feel I need to get on here and be a keyboard cowboy, and talk a bunch of trash ya know..what happen is pretty crappy in anyone's book I'm sure..I'll let facts speak for themselves..whether or not he fixes it is on him..if nothing else hopefully other people see this and think twice about dealing with him.or at least get hard facts about what they are paying for..and it's not that I didn't try to get this info he would just never share it..he's told me he simply didn't know what I had,just that he knows they're haisley..who does that.... Ijust want what's right to happen that's all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back