View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 11:07 AM   #54
Mudn_1

Name: Mudn_1
Title: Sweet Home
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyinlinesix View Post
I agree that they did go above any beyond, I guess I was just kind of surprised about the attitude they seemed to have, but maybe I am just interpreting it wrong (that tends to happens when all you're reading is typed words).

As far as I know, you are supposed to keep your cool when dealing with customers (in public/open forum at least ). Maybe it would have been best for them to have called and talked to each other on the phone?

I don't really see a solution for the original poster though. He can't send them his ECM because as I understand it, this is his daily driver. They said that they were working on a fix, which does take time, however in this case it's probably longer than Axiom can wait (can't blame him for wanting to try and get that 6.0 to be reliable ).

It appears that Axiom is flabbergasted that the tuner does not work because it says it works on a 6.0 of that year, and that Diablosport says that they have been tuning them since they came out, yet don't have data of that calibration because it is too old. I kind of wonder what is so special about the calibration in his ECM?

So who's fault do you think it is that there is not a programmer made for a conversion truck?????

whoever the truck with the diablo was bought from, it's their fault, its their problem, I wouldn't even be messing with this guy, wasting time............