Hello Comp D!

CUMMINSPP

Love the site. Lots of good info and I like the fact that everyone is so laid back. Look forward to learning a bit from you guys.

Nobody wants to talk to me. Post 2

Post 3

Post 4

Post 5

Sorry. I tried posting in other places and it would not let me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not trying to sell anything. I wanted to ask a question about making cruise control work on a p7100 conversion.

Why not just add that into your welcome thread when you started it. Or use the search function?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, because my buddy told me not to ask any questions on compd. He said private message people on here if you have questions. I didn't want to get jumped lol

Sounds like your "Buddy" is setting you up to fail.

Go to the proper section for the truck you have the question about...and ask your question there.

Sounds like your "Buddy" is setting you up to fail.

Go to the proper section for the truck you have the question about...and ask your question there.

^^^^^ :D

Contrary to popular belief, the bulk of us here aren't complete d1ckheads. Anyone with an IQ above 50 should be fine. LOL

I'm not trying to sell anything. I wanted to ask a question about making cruise control work on a p7100 conversion.

To answer your question if you use a Apps conversion kit it will retain factory cruise control. I purchased mine from crazy Carl's and it worked fine until I sold it.

To answer your question if you use a Apps conversion kit it will retain factory cruise control. I purchased mine from crazy Carl's and it worked fine until I sold it.

You are just the guy I'm looking for. Thank you for that! You are the man. I will check out the Crazy Carl part.

Back