Super Stock Diesel 4x4 Build and First Hooks

I got added on FB and went back through all the pics of the build. It's a really clean, simple build, even has some engine build pics! And dyno video..

The only question I have is, do they not use counterweighted cranks anymore? Other than a LSM aluminum block and roller cam, nothing was crazy exotic. I like it! Congrats on mixing it up with the big boys on the first few hooks

Billet body Sigma from Columbus, to answer the above

Last edited:
Truck started out as a prostock build for a buddy of mine and after not being able to get the engine done from the builder it was shoved in the corner. I picked it up last year and started tearing it down and rebuilding for a super stock.

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1641.JPG

IMG_3378.JPG

You running that Clearview Oil Filter set up???

Just one screen on each side. I'm running frame racing filters because I hate cleaning filters but the clear view screen captures everything that come out of the motor before it goes back into the tanks. It's a very fast and easy way to check the filter after each run.

I like how you kept the hotpipe short as possible, thanks for the pics.

No problem. I don't really have any pics of the finished product as we were scrambling at the end to get everything back together and then had to tear it all down after the first two runs.

Just one screen on each side. I'm running frame racing filters because I hate cleaning filters but the clear view screen captures everything that come out of the motor before it goes back into the tanks. It's a very fast and easy way to check the filter after each run.

Don't happen to have some part numbers you used on that system? I am interested in its uses on my build as well.

Back