View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 09:05 PM   #16
smokinVE

Name: smokinVE
Title: $$+VE=NO HP
Member`s Gallery
At a minimum he can get what he paid for his extended warranty back from said company.

I would NOT take the truck off the dealerships property until they come up with a solution to what they've done, don't sign any papers wait for a decision from the general manager/service manager and the FCA.

Read laws in your state about extended warranty. Here we have a "previous condition" clause. If it was deleted when he bought the extended warranty they would have to honor it. (Probably varies by state?). Only thing they could hang him on is if there is a box that was checked that said something like "no modifications" or something of that nature. AND that would only apply if he filled out the paper work, if a dealer did then it's on them.

They attempted to mess with an engine that was already "declined" by extended warranty and I assume your buddy approved no further diagnosis. They shouldn't have been trying to mess with it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonc View Post
I don't think they let hair sniffer twit much. Or the little gay guy. Only the Indian does.