FWM80/87/.9 for sale or trade for a 67-71mm s400

Really not looking for anything larger than a 71-71, have it sent out for a smaller wheel and a refresh and now we are talking ;)

its going to be a secondary in a compound setup eventually, but for the mean time I'm looking to run it as a single without the spool flange. (with reasonable spool characteristics)

sorry to be picky, but I don't want to go the other way with spool right now.

I have an HT60 74mm with a 20cm T6i housing, you should try it out as a single...(in the mean-time)...it was making measurable boost pressure in the inter-stage pipe on the HX35 compound setup at just 1500 rpm.... I swapped it out for an HT3B with 26 cm housing and noticeable increase in spool time.

I have an HT60 74mm with a 20cm T6i housing, you should try it out as a single...(in the mean-time)...it was making measurable boost pressure in the inter-stage pipe on the HX35 compound setup at just 1500 rpm.... I swapped it out for an HT3B with 26 cm housing and noticeable increase in spool time.

The HT60 you ran, did it have the 100 mm turbine wheel or the 96 mm?

Sorry to hijack your thread AHale...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trade for a billet s472/83/.90 with less than 300 miles on it?

built the truck for a customer, now he is yanking the drive train and putting it into a 2wd truck as a drag truck...

How you like that spool valve with that charger. Does it fall on its face when it opens or does it stay lit. I was contemplating running one. Thanks in advance.

How you like that spool valve with that charger. Does it fall on its face when it opens or does it stay lit. I was contemplating running one. Thanks in advance.

Check his other thread I think he took the spool valve off. He posted his reasoning.

Sent from

Back