HELP dtc codes?

02bigstrokin

my friend has a 03 6.0 f250 and has a bullydog triple dog downloader on it and it is giving problems(the truck). its throwing a bunch of codes but i cant find them anywhere? ive searched here, and 2 other forums and nothing. at cruising speed of 55 or so it shudders pretty bad and it has done it before just in reverse but not really moving just holding the brakes. has a little over a 100k, just had the egr replaced. wtf. codes are p1645,u0000,p26ad,u3f00, p2147. any help would be greatly appreciated.

P1645- Fuel Pump Resistor switch circuit.

what are your other mods.

P2147 Fuel Injector Group A Supply Voltage Circuit Low

The other codes are:
p2147 fuel injector group A supply votage circut low
u1000 SCP (j1850)invalid or missing data for primary ID $00

My money is on that bullydog causing issues looking at the oddball codes. Tell him to completely uninstall that thing and get a code reader on it. The rest of those codes are not codes, they should contain no letters after the first code family letter.

The other codes are:
p2147 fuel injector group A supply votage circut low
u1000 SCP (j1850)invalid or missing data for primary ID $00

My money is on that bullydog causing issues looking at the oddball codes. Tell him to completely uninstall that thing and get a code reader on it. The rest of those codes are not codes, they should contain no letters after the first code family letter.

I agree with you, I should change my avatar, I hear nothing but issues with that thing, it really screws with the ECU and FICM, because thats where most of the codes are coming from. Uninstall it and get a SCT.

thanks for the responses. yeah i didnt think some of the codes he gave me were even codes. the thing hes wanting to figure out is why it shudders at cruising speeds. he says it does it with or without the bullydog on it. hes having people tell him that the torque converter is bad but i was thinking more along the lines of the ficm.

P1645 isn't even a Diesel Code. Its for Mazda. Remove Bully**** and drive it. Use a predator for its code database. Thats pretty much the only good use for it. Wait for it to miss while driving and set the check engine light. The other codes are also not anything Ford related. The bullydog puts its own file in the computer and creates its own set of problems.

P1645 isn't even a Diesel Code. Its for Mazda. Remove Bully**** and drive it. Use a predator for its code database. Thats pretty much the only good use for it. Wait for it to miss while driving and set the check engine light. The other codes are also not anything Ford related. The bullydog puts its own file in the computer and creates its own set of problems.

Yea thats what sinner was saying!

But then again, I was just on Ford forums and this poped up for P1645

Its gotta be a legit code?

P1645 Fuel pump resistor swich circuit malfunction

Legit for a Mazda. Its not throwing the right code since the diagnostic monitor running in the background while you are driving. Its giving you the wrong code.

yeah thats what i told him. at work today i had the mechanis look in his computer program that has all the dtcs for fords(since thats really all they run) and he couldnt come up with any of them. i told him to take the bullydog off. what is a good tuner,chip etc.. for 6.0. i have a duramax and dont know quat about the 6liters. isnt sct good?

Back