View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 02:55 PM   #48
DIESEL_POWER

Name: DIESEL_POWER
Title: NGM Diesel
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94ttss View Post
I've been on the phone with Lloyd for the last hour and just like Mike said, there are two sides to every story. I for one think Lloyd is a good guy and very honest, he would never intentionally cheat someone, where he lacks is in the communication department at times. I know its been said but if he answered the phone every time it rings no work would ever get done, he is a one man show.
After speaking with him today I truly believe the guys making the drug accusations are way out of line. His business is fine by the sound of things, has a shop full of trucks. Contrary to what you guys may want to believe, Compd is not going to make or break his business. I don't know Scott personally and have nothing against him, I'm sure he is as good a guy as Lloyd. All you guys judging Lloyd based on what you've read here don't know the whole story though.

Just my two cents.

Then why no resolution years after the fact! If lloyd was the "goodman" you say he is, why has he not fixed the issue?

Why are there SEVERAL folks on and off the net claiming he has stolen money and parts from them?

an isolated situation i can understand and forget, but man it seems like i have heard about this a dozen times.....WTH

All he has to do is pay up, and make it right. Two sides to every storie? no there's three, his, hers and the truth! Cant answer calls??? sound like he bit off more than he could chew....another bad company practice, customer service will sell more parts than a full shop will.

oh yea, and compd CAN break his bussines down to nothin, i know.

Last edited by DIESEL_POWER; 02-08-2011 at 02:57 PM.