View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 04:29 PM   #1
Mat415

Name: Mat415
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
How do I get them to call me back???

I bought a valve body and converter for my Dodge (48RE) from DieselNut in CA. When the package came in, the valve body was from HTS and it was broke in shipping. I called them direct and they sent me a new one pretty quick. I shipped the broke one and my core back with no problem. The install was no problem...only took an afternoon. Then the problems began. My transmission shifted so hard I seriously thought it may break a U-joint on the way home! Also, it shifts into 3rd gear before 2nd is released! It feels like someone slams on the brakes at the 2/3 gear change! So of course, I call HTS...and have to leave a message. Two days later, I get a call from Marianne asking questions about what I have (VIN, etc.). She says she will get back to me on it. After a couple more days of nothing...I start the E-mail deal. I never get to talk to someone who can help me. Marianne sends me this as her last E-mail:
"There is an adjustment that you can find on our FAQ page on our website htstransmissions.com/index.html this is under the 2/3 adjustment"
Now, in my opinion that thing is very poorly written and fairly vague and it DID NOT ADDRESS MY PROBLEM! So again, last Thursday I start with a phone call to correct this valve body problem. Leave message...get return call from Marianne to gather info...hear nothing Friday. So today I send her an E-mail...still have heard nothing!

Seriously, I need 2 or 3 minutes of time from someone who knows what the hell is going on to get this all fixed (which I stated in my last E-mail to her)!

I promise if they will just call me and help fix this valve body problem, I will NEVER call them again! Customer service can make or break a company! Word of mouth advertising is the best marketing tool anyone can have...and here I am stuck with nothing good to say because I have a product that is not working for me and I CANNOT GET ANY HELP TO FIX IT!

Does anyone out there have a more "direct" number where I can actually talk to someone? Someone please alert them to this post so I can get my truck off the jack stands and back on the road!

Thanks,
Mat