View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 11:43 PM   #3
SMOKINU497

Name: SMOKINU497
Title: Hammer down!
Member`s Gallery
I am truck # 5. All I can say is I am MORE than happy with the way Zach show's that he has class to the keeps highest standards with his customers. And supports you with any questions he is always there and always to find ways to fix things the way you want your stuff. I have 110% confidence in Starlite diesel. For the first tune and tuning with my truck the OS is different from others. While we have worked out the bugs the truck runs awesome and pulls hard just like I want the truck to throughout the power-band. When I am at full throttle - I am at full throttle and not at 1/2 throttle and feels full throttle with other tuners. Zack tuning skills and his open ears have been everything I wanted my truck to be now. The 100hp tune that was made was strong and towed awesome with my stock turbo or 62mm turbo. I also achieved great fuel mileage as well. I have no injector rattle anymore as well which is SO annoying as many would agree. The newest tune pulls even harder! The power is smooth and progressive like I want it to be. When I am at full throttle the truck keeps pulling and pulling on top end. I am really interested to run it at the track and on the dyno to see what numbers I would get. The truck is very light with smoke and has a light haze until the turbo spools and I cannot see smoke after the turbo is spooled. I have ran Edge juice, Diablosport Predator, Bully dog, and Smarty... All I can say HANDS down EFI and Starlite diesel's knowledge will blow the other tuners out of the water. The tuners are not bad, I am not bashing on the ones I listed. Just saying that EFI live will achieve the goal that everyone wants and not just a one tuner fits all trucks...
Hit up Zach for all your EFI live needs...

I would not think twice about going to him.

Last edited by SMOKINU497; 06-05-2011 at 11:46 PM.