never thought id like a 3rd gen exhaust note.

It only sounds like a 3rd gen if it has a 3rd gen manifold... That does sound awesome though. I saw it at SEMA, one of my favorites there.

i watch that show every now and then. they have some cool stuff on there but i cant get over how much of a tool most of them are. i cant stand the whole "bro, lanyard key chains, flat bill hats, skinny jeans etc etc" oh and one more thing.... THE NEVER WORK ON ANYTHING".

i refuse to pay for cable so i stream youtube / netflix via chrome cast at home. right now i BIG into sound man, roadkill and Engine masters on you tube.

Roadkill and engine masters are excellent entertainment without having to pay for it

heck yea! and its great info as well. i like to see numbers before and after

Most of my engine experience is with diesel engines so watching them compare intake manifolds / exhaust / efi etc etc is great to see. I have learned that us diesel guys are so fortunate when it comes to making power easier. We can do the same motor mods as a gas motor with the same displacement and make double to power (and then theres tuning)

Roadkill and engine masters are excellent entertainment without having to pay for it

They really push the purchase of MTOD, they delay the episodes one month on youtube but who cares, its free entertainment / education! i can wait.

As much **** as i used to talk about the whole you tube fix it generation (never had that when i was learning at a young age) it has honestly evolved into educated information that you can learn with (if you watch the right shows).

Finnegan's Garage is one of my favorites. He used to work with David at hot rod magazine and he was a writer for mini truckin'. He knows a lot about suspension setup and i have learned some great welding tips like filling the inside of pipe with argon gas before tig welding.

Finnegan55 Chevy Bel Air - YouTube

Sounds like every other 2nd gen swapped, compound turbo'd, straight piped CR Ive ever heard.... :huh::

Back